Sometimes you can’t make it to a doctor’s office, so let us bring health care to you. At Sterling Health Care, you can get the care you need through video-call technology without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Routine check-ups
- Prescription follow-up appointments
- Behavioral health visits
- Patients 60 years or older
- Cough and cold
- Fever and flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Allergy issues
- Stomach pain, vomiting and nausea
- Minor injuries and skin concerns
How It Works
- Call your regular office and request an OnDemand appointment
- At your appointment time, you will be sent a link via text or email that connects you with a HIPPA secure video portal
- Complete your office visit with your provider
What You Need
- Cell phone or computer with video capability
- High speed internet or data connection
Prepare For Your OnDemand Visit
Check with your insurance provider to determine if video-office visits are covered under your normal co-pay. Before your appointment, test the technology you’ll be using. Make sure batteries are charged or it is plugged into a reliable power source.
Call if you have a regular appointment you’d like to change to an OnDemand visit.
OnDemand Telehealth visits: (859) 404-7686
OnDemand Teledental visits: (859) 498-1215
Care beyond your office visit.
Caring for all of you means we continue to help after you leave the exam room. Explore the ways we help tackle the challenges you face to being a healthier you.